Spicy Black Bean Hummus
- 1 x 400g can cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 small jalapeño pepper, seeded
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Ensure the beans are well drained, otherwise the dip will be too runny.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor, reserving half the coriander for decorating.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into a bowl and decorate with the remaining coriander.
Other Related Topics