Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms (serves 4)
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped olives
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Remove the mushroom stems and put them to one side.
- Place the mushrooms facing downwards on a baking tray and under the grill on medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop the mushroom stems finely and combine them with the other ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Take the partly grilled mushrooms out and spoon the mixture onto them.
- Place them under the grill again for 10 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Serve hot.
- Perfect as a starter or a main course with a helping of roasted vegetables or a fresh salad.
Other Related Topics